Saturday, June 1, 2013

Goal Updates (3.0)

     It's been a while since I have had the time and/or desire to do one of these, so here you go!

Goal #1: Live past 2012
 Uhm, hai. It's June 2013. I win, lol.

Goal #43: Befriend a homosexual
Becoming friends with homosexuals is pretty easy, seeing as I've become friends with at least three of them within the past two years, one of which was my roommate for a time. Maintaining them is another thing entirely lol. Oh well.

Goal #102: Learn to drive a stick-shift
I actually completed this goal quite a while ago... so long ago, in fact, that I might have to relearn it lol. My stepmother had the pleasure of being my instructor, and I think I caught on pretty quickly. Hopefully it's stuck. ;P

Goal #103: Experience a fire
I had a dream that while I was trying to make the cable remote work for the television, a small fire started on the far left corner of my patio. Ferick, my boyfriend, walked over to see what it was only to find it growing at a rapid pace. I noticed, dropped the cable remote, and ran to the front door as Ferick tried to open the sliding glass door. I screamed for him to come to the door because of how quickly the fire was growing. I touched the door knob and it was extremely hot, so I grabbed Ferick's hand and pulled him behind me as we ran to my room. The fire followed us immediately, cracking the ground in its wake. I looked around the room, scanning for a possible escape before exclaiming, "the window!" We pushed up the window and kicked down the screen and made our way out of My bedroom. My entire apartment was ablaze. I woke up crying, but happy to find myself in the safety of my boyfriend's house and that he was alive. A wave of sadness hit me when I didn't know what happened to Princess Leia, my cat, in my dream... but Ferick convinced me that my kitty made it out alive. And this is as close to experiencing a fire I ever need to get.

Goal #127: Work at Target
I forgot that this was on here! But I worked for Target for a couple of months before I moved from Texas to Virginia. I loved it and the discount. B)

Goal #123: Crowd Surf
This has happened a couple of times since I've crossed it out of my "Before I Perish..." list. It's cool and fun and I wanna do it all over again. :3



OKAY, I"M DONE.

No comments: